Every week weekly challenges are to be discovered in Fortnite. In the form of missions to complete, a dozen challenges are to be validated to earn XP. This XP allows you to advance in the battle pass, and therefore win multiple rewards: gliders, loading screens, V-Bucks... This week, discover the Trading mission at the shipyard !
Trade mission at the shipyard, Fortnite challenges
- Get eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks (3)
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs (7)
- Damage opponents with sniper rifles (250)
- Go through several flaming circles aboard a motorized canoe (3) (our tip for flaming circles)
- Deal damage to opponents by shooting explosive gas pumps (1) (our tip for explosive gas pumps)
- Visit the Boat Ramp, the Coral Cove and the Fish Pond (our tip for the Boat Ramp, the Coral Cove and the Fish Pond)
- Deal damage to enemy structures with explosive weapons (1000)
- Deal damage to opponents to opponents below you (250)
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, and Pleasant Park
- Eliminate opponents with explosive weapons (2)
- Find the hidden letter T in the Shipyard Trade loading screen (our tip for finding the letter T)
Regarding the rewards, you will be able to earn XP to advance in your Battle Pass, but also win a loading screen if you complete the mission at 100%!
These challenges should be available at 15 p.m. this Thursday, October 31, do not hesitate to consult our guides which will be released tomorrow, to help you complete these challenges!
Nightmares event info
|All Chapter 2 Challenges|