Rocket League regularly offers regular events in partnership with games known as Fortnite or even well-known brands like Nike.
Since we are getting closer and closer to Christmas, Epic Games has announced a collaboration with the French label, Lofi Girl to offer the Frosty Fest event. We will reveal the possible rewards and purchases, but also the temporary game modes that are added as the game progresses.
What game modes and rewards are available with the Frosty Fest Christmas event in Rocket League?
The Frosty Fest event is launched since December 13, 2022 and continues until January 3, 2023. During its duration, you will be able to buy anthems in collaboration with Lofi Girl at the individual price of 300 credits or the complete bundle at 800 credits. Of course, that's not all since you will also have free rewards offered by completing challenges, namely:
- Lofi Girl Winter Player Banner by successfully completing 10 engagements in online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
- La bordure d'avatar Lofi Girl Headphones by participating in 5 online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
- The Snowflake Antenna by scoring 20 crosses or assists in online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
- The Igloo Accessory by winning 5 online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
- Le Sticker Frosty Flake by earning 50 EXP in online matches during Frosty Fest 000
- Le Sticker Lofi Girl by registering 15 assists in online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
- The Lofi Girl Cat Accessory by scoring a goal and getting a win in 2 matches in extra snow day mode
- Lofi Girl Cocoa Accessory by earning a total of 5 points in online matches during Frosty Fest 000
- Lofi Girl Wheels by getting at least 300 points in 5 online matches during Frosty Fest 2022
Last but not least, three temporary game modes are available with Winter Breakway from December 14-21, Heatseeker Ricochet from December 21-28, and Knockout from December 28-January 3, 2023.