Did you know that Blox Fruits' observation haki lets you advance in the game of Roblox? Using it gives you exorbitant strength. In addition to this, it gives you the ability to see the bullets as if they were passing in slow motion, and thus be able to avoid them without perceiving any damage. Here we are going to show you how to achieve observation haki in Blox Fruits,
Obtain observation haki from Blox Fruits, and get incredible powers that will let you advance in the game.
OUTSTANDING: Discover How to Get SuperHuman in Blox Fruitsthe click on the button
How to achieve observation haki in Blox Fruits
Observation Haki is great for dodging hits, as it allows you to view them in slow motion so you can easily dodge them.
You can achieve observation haki from Blox Fruits in two ways.
- The main thing is to be at level three hundred in the game to unlock observation haki. And in turn, you must finish off the saber specialist
- You must go to the upper patio and stand in the second area of it. The upper patio is found on the island of the sky, which is the highest
- Being on the island, you must achieve the NPC of the lord of destruction
- Negotiate with the lord of destruction where you will be offered the seven hundred and fifty thousand Beli
- Blox Fruits observation haki will automatically be unlocked
If you want to upgrade observation haki to its latest version, you need to head to the third sea in the game.
- Head to the next island, the one with a temple
- Destroy the clouds that are in the temple
- Jump from one cloud to another to be teleported to the first area of the game, known as the Upper Yard.
- Guide yourself with the help of the root of important size, it will lead you to the second area, place from which you will visualize another temple.
- Climb the temple to the top
- You will meet the lord of destruction and he will offer you observation haki for a cost of seven hundred and fifty thousand Beli
To train Blox Fruits observation haki. You must dodge the blows that the opponents throw at you. As long as you perform this action, you will level up in the different stages of haki. The maximum stage that you are going to climb is going to be stage seven, and to climb to stage eight, you have to be equipped with V2.