Ice is famous as the ice fruit, and it is a Blox fruit that costs three hundred and fifty Beli in the store. The Ice fruit was introduced in Blox Fruits with update number one and is classified as a Logia. the player of Roblox who consumes this fruit will be immune to any attack produced by his opponents. For this reason it is essential that you learn how to wake up Ice Blox Fruits.
OUTSTANDING: Discover How to Get SuperHuman in Blox Fruitsthe click on the button
How to wake up Ice Blox Fruits
If you want to get Ice in Blox Fruits, you need to go to the in-game store and purchase it. Although you can also get it at no cost through the cousin who distributes the fruits.
Ice from Blox Fruits has a range of one percent if it is free in the store, since the distributor has limited inventory. For this reason, it only offers fruits that are free. Ice is somewhat difficult to achieve, for this reason it has a one percent chance of appearing in Blox Fruits. to wake up Ice to one hundred percent you must invest one,500 Robux.
Characteristics of Ice from Blox Fruits
- Every player who consumes this demon fruit will have the chance to avoid the blows of their enemies.
- Provides the ability to walk on frozen water. This action significantly reduces the player's energy if they move quickly. For every eight energy for every block of ice
- The player who has the Ice from Blox Fruits, can use the ice sword. Just press LMB
Advantages of Ice fruit from Blox Fruits
- This fruit has the incredible capacity of destruction, since with V1 and V2, the coverage area is quite wide
- It has enormous dazzling power. The Ice fruit freezes opponents to easily confuse them.
- It is ideal to use in the mobility of the players, since it has the capacity of ice skating. The player will be able to walk or skate on ice, so the ships in the game will no longer be precise
Disadvantages of Ice Fruit from Blox Fruits
- The movements in V1 and V2 are eminently based on the ground, since in the air they are quite limited.
- When skating on ice, the energy consumption is quite high