There Day it's a mobile game Android iOS and for PC (using an Android emulator), created by the company Supercell one years ago. The game lets you have your farm, where this grow crops, sell products, raise animals, interact with friends and do considerably more activities as you progress through Hay Day.
The fuel is an essential material that is unlocked in level two, when we have access to the Valley, which is where they are among many other buildings, service station, which is going to be where players can get fuel. If you want to know how to achieve oxidizing in There Day, do not stop reading this article where we are going to tell you everything you need to know.
OUTSTANDING: The best Hay Day Content Author Codesthe click on the button
How to Get Oxidizer on Hay Day
As we told you beforehand, to achieve comburente you will have to have access to the service stationOtherwise, it will be impossible for you. To unlock this building we must have unlocked it before. Valley, and certain ways to achieve fuel on hay day could be these:
- Make a launch or roll at no cost at the service station: day by day we will have the opportunity to win an amount between 6 and nine fuel units per print run, but we will also be able to make auxiliary releases by paying a certain amount of soles.
- Additional turns: the auxiliary turns have a cost of soles that are earned by completing the various solar activities that will be assigned to us daily in There Day.
What is gasoline worth on Hay Day?
The gasoline we get at the service station will help us to complete truck orders, those that are going to be fundamental for our economy and progress in the game. At the service station you will find two tabs: one where you can spin the wheel to win fuel and another where you can see what solar activities do to get more free spins on roulette.
Solar activities are a series of tasks or small missions that we must complete during the day in order to receive suns to make our throws at roulette, some of these activities are:
- plant crops of sugar cane, wheat, cotton, indigo, chili, strawberry, lettuce, corn, potato, soybean and carrot.
- To feed animals farm such as: chickens, cows, pigs, goats and sheep.
- Fill in ship boxes or truck orders.
- Fish, make baits or set nets and traps for ducks and lobsters.
- Complete derby work.
This is all you will need to know about how to achieve comburente in Hay Day and fill your orders from the truck without any inconvenience. If you liked this note, remember that you can take a look at the rest hay day guides that we have published for you on our website.