Accessories, t-shirts, stickers or pants on the planet of blocks in the form of robots or vice versa are without a doubt all excellent. Since with these we achieve that our avatar or robot is one hundred percent original and out of series. Now, to know how to give clothes in Roblox you just have to follow the next recommendations and tricks.
OUTSTANDING: Discover how to be a hacker in robloxthe
How to give clothes to your roblox friends
- As usual log in to your roblox account
- Go to the main menu of the platform
- Locate the label called where labels such as: hats, t-shirts, jackets, pants, front accessories, equipment, etc. are displayed.
- Then place the sentence located at the bottom of your avatar
- Register the name or ID of the person to whom you want to give the selected clothing
- Click on the < Send > button and, if you like, continue giving clothes or accessories to your friends under this scheme
Bartering of articles or clothing
For absolutely no one it is a secret that renewing the look of our avatar is ideal with the option of a gift or a gift of clothing and accessories. But you can also do it under the modality of changes or exchanges of clothes, considering that:
- You must have a Premium type subscription
- The ideal is to place a player who is a friend or trustworthy to carry out this operation
- Always check that the exchange you are going to make is completely balanced. That is, check that the item or clothing you selected to exchange has a value equal to or similar to the one you will receive
- Check in the <Privacy> tag that the exchange function is enabled
- Always keep your intuition in mind or seek advice from an adult or gamer specialized in Roblox before carrying out any trading operation on this platform. Since if you think that a certain change or exchange is not a good idea, it is most likely so.
So, with this set of recommendations, you can already make the resolution to give or exchange clothes in Roblox. Just keep in mind that in any of the cases you must ensure that this occurs in fair terms and in favor of the participants, otherwise you can earn a warning.