When registering in MeepCity we are assigned a house, which is a bit small and, if you have many friends, they will not enter it. As with the items to remodel it, you will not get enough space. In this new installment we are going to show you how to have a house in MeepCity Roblox with considerably more space.
How to Have a House in MeepCity Roblox
Do you want to change the house assigned to you at the beginning of the game for one with more space and more beautiful? If you don't know how to do it, don't worry, you just have to follow the following recommendations:
- We must go to the furniture store that is located on the outskirts of the lagoon.
- Upon entering the store we must go to the counter to talk with Mr. Penguin who is responsible for selling the houses.
- Mr. Penguin is going to show us the next houses and their respective cost:
- Medium farm consists of a plant which has 5 rooms and 6 pots around it has a cost of one thousand Coins.
- Igloo farm consists of a single floor, and has 4 rooms with 6 pots around it. It has a cost of two thousand five hundred Coins.
- The tree house is on one level, which has 7 rooms and ten pots outside the house. It has a cost of 7 thousand five hundred Coins.
- The Castle has two floors with eleven rooms, it has eighteen pots on the outside. It has a cost of twenty thousand coins.
- Rock Farm has a single floor with a room and a pot. It has a cost of 100 Coins.
- Wizard Tower, has 4 floors, with 9 rooms and has 12 pots outside. This house is worth 15 thousand Coins.
- Trailer House, is a plant with 4 rooms and 6 pots. It has a cost of five hundred Coins.
- Casa Latifundio has a single floor with 6 rooms and 8 pots. This house has a cost of two thousand five hundred Coins.
- Gingerbread House has two floors with 7 rooms and 12 pots. It has a cost of Ten thousand Coins.
- Casa Adosada has two floors with ten rooms and eighteen flower pots. It has a cost of four hundred 99 Robux.
- Casa Victoriana has two floors with 14 rooms and seventeen flower pots. It has a cost of nine hundred 99 Robux.
- Celebration House has a single floor with 9 rooms and 7 pots. It has a cost of two hundred and fifty Robux.
- We select the house of our liking and click on it.
- A notification will appear where we will verify our purchase and click on purchase.
- We leave the store and click on the house icon that is in the top menu of the screen, to teleport to our new house.