If you are a Build A Ship For Treasure enthusiast Roblox, and you want to build a giant wheel, in the next article we will show you how to do it. We are only going to need blocks of any size and buy a cheap propellant at the store.
OUTSTANDING: Find out about How to be a Hacker in Robloxthe click on the button
How to make a wheel in Build A Treasure Ship Roblox
You have made multiple constructions in Build A Ship For Treasure, such as: The motorcycle, the robot, an unidentified flying object, a spider, etc. and now you want to build a giant wheel. Keep reading and we will show you how to do it.
Materials to use in the construction of the wheel in Build A Ship For Treasure:
- We are going to specify blocks of any kind.
- A propeller does not matter the model can be any.
- Vehicle seat.
Steps for the construction of the wheel in Build A Ship For Treasure:
- Before starting the construction of the wheel we are going to activate the Block Anchor option.
- To start the construction of the wheel we are going to put an initial base of 7 blocks.
- Then in one of the ends we are going to put 3 blocks.
- Then at the end of the line of 3 blocks we are going to put two blocks.
- We put two blocks back on the tip.
- Now we are going to put two blocks and one block on top in an L shape.
- Next we are going to put two blocks vertically on the last block in an L shape.
- We continue putting 3 vertical online blocks on top of the two blocks we added last.
- Now we are going to put 7 blocks online vertically to create the height of the wheel.
- We will repeat the entire initial procedure on the vertical row of 7 blocks.
- Note: if you find it difficult enough to build on the heights, we will have to use the Jetpack to move to the top of the wheel and continue with the construction.
- We reiterate the initial process but this time in the opposite way to close the wheel.
- Once we finish the construction of the wheel, we are going to build the control panel of the exact same one.
- On the initial base of 7 blocks we are going to build a column 14 blocks high.
- As with the sides we are going to build a row of 14 blocks facing the center horizontally.
- In the same way we will create a column from the top to the bottom.
- Now we are going to join each and every one of the ends of the columns, creating a square in the center of the wheel.
- In the whole center we are going to put the chair.
- We put the propellers on one of the edges of the wheel.
- Ready, we already have our wheel and we can go in search of the final treasure.