In the MeepCity game we can make the changes we want to our avatar, and in this way distinguish ourselves from the rest of the players. We can make a series of combinations to acquire the appearance of a character from an animated series. And this time we are going to teach how to make Sarvente in MeepCity by Roblox.
How to Make Sarvente in MeepCity Roblox
In the MeepCity editing menu we can locate a series of options that will allow us to alter the avatar to our liking; and thus achieve an appearance of a character from an animated series.
This time we are going to show how to achieve the appearance of Sarvente, the nun of a church who made her only appearance in the Mod Mid-Fight Masses. You just have to follow the steps shown below:
- When starting a session in MeepCity we must choose the option to modify our avatar (the icon that is second from right to left). In the menu that is located at the top of the screen.
- Next, 3 options will be displayed where we will choose the Edit Avatar section.
- In the new screen that opens, 4 editing options will appear, we click on the animations section.
- A series of options will be shown where we are going to choose the one with hats, which is the first from left to right.
- In the search section we write Sarvente, where the only hat of this character will appear, the one we are going to choose.
- Then we choose the shirt option (the third from left to right).
- In the search box we write Sarvente, 3 types of shirts will appear, we choose the first one from right to left.
- When choosing the shirt we will click on the pants option (the fourth from left to right). This is how we are going to achieve Sarvente's clothes.
- In the search box we write Sarvente and 3 pants will appear and from the pants options we choose the second one from left to right.
- Now we only have to change the tone of our skin from white; and we are going to do this by clicking on the palette-shaped icon that is located at the bottom of our avatar.
- A palette will appear with a huge plurality of colors where we are going to look for the white color that we are going to choose.
- Click on the upper X of the colors option and on the X that is located on the left side of the screen to exit the avatar editor.
- As we can estimate our avatar has the appearance of Sarvente, the nun of the church.