The Hakis in Blox Fruits give you unique abilities, and these can be trained to make your character grow. We want you to know how to raise Haki in Blox Fruits, and for this you need to handle certain information.
If you manage to unlock Observation Haki, you will gain the ability to evade attacks from opponents. You will still have the possibility to visualize the health and energy of your contenders in Blox Fruits of Roblox.
OUTSTANDING: Discover How to Get SuperHuman in Blox Fruitsthe click on the button
How to raise Haki in Blox Fruits
The Hakis in Blox Fruits give you the ability to train to increase their power. Ken, the Observation Haki, can be unlocked by meeting certain requirements:
- You must be at level three hundred or higher of Blox Fruits
- When you reach the desired level, you must liquidate the boss NPC specialist in Sabers
- Then, immediately, you must go to the area called Second area of the upper patio
- Localize and interact with Skypiea
- Move to the island where the God's Guards are
- Then you must return to the island that you find near your location. There you will be able to visualize a temple, in which you must finish with each and every one of the clouds that are in the center of it
- Teleport to the Upper Yard area
- Follow the root that is in the middle of the area. This will take you to the second area of Blox Fruits, where you will find another temple.
- Climb the temple to the top
- Inside the temple you will find Lord of Destruction, previously known as Usoap. He is going to offer you Observation Haki for an amount of seven hundred and fifty thousand Beli
- To raise Haki, you must engage opponents in close combat and dodge incoming attacks. This way you will be able to increase the level of Haki
- You can use Enhancement Haki to finish off opponents quickly. To access each and every one of these Haki abilities, some access keys are needed, really useful to activate Hakis quickly.
A quick and efficient way to raise Haki is to locate a low level NPC boss.