Definitely, Epic Games does not stop offering new content in Fortnite. A few weeks later wakanda quests, new quests are appearing: the Jungle Stalker quests. In Fortnite patch note 15.20, the editor explained that there are things happening in the forest... So we'll have to take a look at it and that's the whole point of quests!
Officially, there are two sets of quests:
- three quests releasing on January 13, 2021 at 14 p.m.
- six quests releasing on January 20, 2021 at 14 p.m.
- Fortnite week 7 challenges, quests in season 5
Jungle Stalker Challenge List
January 13 Quests
- Find the mysterious capsule
- Talk to Boss Burger, Panacea and Pantin
- Collect medkits
January 20 Quests
- Defeat Predator
- Complete a contract as a Predator
- Visit Predator's apartment in Hunter's Haven as a Predator
- Deal damage with Heat Vision enabled as a Predator
- Stay 30s within 10m of a player as a Predator
- Obtain legendary or rarer weapons
For the most difficult quests, you will be offered items to help you when completing them. Let us know in the comments if you need help or run into any difficulties.
These quests will allow you, according to the interface created in the battle pass section of Fortnite, to unlock an icon, an emoticon, an aerosol, a loading screen, an outfit, a covering, a back accessory, an emote integrated and a collection tool.