With the release of Season 4 Reloaded on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War et Warzone players can now take advantage of the game's many additions. Among these new features is a new map for Cold War's Zombie mode: Mauer der Toten. The opportunity for players to travel to Berlin and discover an exclusive secret.
We explain here how to make the secret of Mauer der Toten, the new Zombie map for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- Patch note Warzone season 4, update July 15, 2021
How to make the secret and the easter egg of Mauer der Toten on Cold War?
The steps to follow to do Mauer der Toten's secret on Cold War are quite long. Indeed, before embarking on the pursuit of the easter egg, players will have to obtain two essential elements: improved Klaus and the special weapon CRBR-S. It is also advisable to carry out all its steps with several people so that it is easier.
- Players will first have to collect the different parts of Klaus and build him to then improve him. Find out how to do it in video thanks to Flapix.
- Players can obtain the CRBR-S special weapon from the box or from the challenges. Alternatively players can craft Klaus and get the blacklight lamp which finds hidden numbers and gets the first part of the weapon from a safe. Find out how to do it in video thanks to Flapix.
Once these two elements are in hand, players can embark on the realization of the secret of Mauer der Toten on Cold War. To do so, you must follow the following steps.
- Take Klaus to a wall in the sewers to access the Terminus project laboratory. It is necessary destroy the door with the laser variant of the special weapon obtained earlier.
- Survival time to unlock the canisters and then destroy a computer to get gas traps.
- Place the canisters on their magazines and place a gas trap next to it then kill 5 Storms. It is necessary 2 gas traps per loader.
- Return the canister to where it was taken from the laboratory then repeat the operation. Watch out for zombies and slowing down during the journey.
- Stop the train for recover an access card and a warhead. Then return to the lab and land the warhead with the canisters before interacting with the computer in Klaus' room.
- Collect the elements in order to create a hack kit for Klaus.
- Kill the zombies and create pure uranium within the given time before dropping it off at the canisters.
- Interact again with Klaus' computer and start the uranium fission again.
- Once done the boss will appear. Of course you have to kill him. However, be careful of his attacks, some are formidable.
- Capture the boss once defeated and protect Klaus while he accesses the portal in the lab.
To know the different locations of the objects to obtain and to have the details on each of the steps, do not hesitate to watch the Flapix video.
To not miss any Cold War and Warzone news, do not hesitate to consult our portals dedicated to Call of Duty.