Overwatch 2 is set to last. With a successful first season, the FPS de Blizzard continues on its way. The first season, which reintroduced the game to fans, but also to new players, also allowed us to discover new heroes like It's there ou Sojourn.
Recently we had the announcement of the Overwatch 2's next character, Ramattra, a tank And everything. Today, it seems, moreover, that he is the VIP of this patch in order to impose it on the front of the stage.
What's changing in the December 15 patch for Overwatch 2?
It is on the Official Twitter of Aaron Keller the Game Director who sent us a little earlier in the week the willingness of the Overwatch team to apply changes to certain characters: Sojourn, Doomfist, Chopper, Tracer and Ramattra. For the moment, it seems that Ramatra be the big winner, being the only one on the list to have received significant buffs.
The team is looking at potential changes to Sojourn, Doomfist, Ramattra, Roadhog and Tracer with the planned balance changes coming later this week. https://t.co/zzZ9X3OYER— Aaron Keller (@aaronkellerOW) December 13, 2022
- Vague Land (ultimate) : Now pierces barriers on impact
- Improved Fusion Cannon : Damage reduction range increased from 15 to 25 meters
- Nemesis Form : Movement speed increased by 20%
- Armor Bonuses increased from 150 to 225
- Fence : Recharging time reduced from 15 to 13 seconds
- Biotic Rifle : Damage and healing increased from 70 to 75
- pomegranate biotic : Effect duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds
The nerves of the patch
- Rocket Punch : Recharging time increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Powerful Parry : Attenuated minimum damage required to strengthen Rocket Punch increased from 80 to 100 damage
- "The best defense..." : Temporary health gained per target hit with abilities reduced by 40 to 35 hit points
- Gun rail : The dispersion of the primary fire a increased by 28%
- Disruptive shot : No longer slows enemy movement
- Tackle : Recharging time increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Pulse guns : Damage reduced from 6 to 5,5
- Protection Suz : Invulnerability duration reduced from 1 to 0,85 seconds
In short, a lot of nerfs for few buffs, but interesting buffs like the ultimate ofOrisa which now passes through shields. A patch that will last us through all the end-of-year celebrations accompanied by its Twitch drops where you can win a skin on Ramattra as a traveling monk.