Call of Duty Warzone 2, like previous games, regularly receives updates to add content like operators, weapons or even a new map as was the case at the end of season 1.
This Wednesday, December 14, the mid-season 1 update was released and we are going to give you the patch notes that were published by Activision.|
Call of Duty Warzone 14 December 2 Update Patch Notes
The mid-season 1 update available since December 14 has added several new features and here are the patch notes for the most important additional content.
- Added Building 21 area in DMZ game mode
- Added two new activities limited time, Warzone Cup and Mini Royale
- Warzone 2 combat reports are now enabled
- Addition of two new operators, Klaus and Gaz
- Added a new weapon, the Chimera
- Addition of new packs in the shop (Pro Pack: Dune Stalker, Operator Stalker Pack: Klaus and Year of the Rabbit)
- Added a new social feature, Units. This new menu available in Social allows you to create player communities of up to 5 members per unit
Of course, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 also received a mid-season 1 patch and that if you want to know all the news of the update on Warzone 2, you can consult the patch notes published by Activision (source).
Join the community CreamofGames on Discord, play COD with other players while being informed of our latest articles!