About a week ago the metro arrived in Warzone with the introduction of Season 6 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. A few days later the first players discovered a secret allowing access to a new station.
From the town hall tables to the secret station, including the access code, we explain everything about this new Warzone secret.
- Read also | Warzone metro, entrance, station and map in season 6 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
How to access Warzone secret subway station on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
To access Warzone's secret metro station, you will first have to follow certain steps and enter codes. It is advisable to do it in pairs to have a better chance of succeeding. Follow the steps below to unlock access to the secret station.
- Go to the town hall (Downtown) and eliminate possible adversaries.
- Enter code 2179 on the digicode at the reception of the town hall.
- Note the Roman numerals under the tables corresponding to computer images. It will be necessary add them with the numbers marked on the PC.
- Enter these numbers into the computer. Please note that the numbers are cut in half.
Be careful though, once the riddle has been launched the doors of the town hall will close and you will have 2 minutes to enter the code in the computer before dying of gas. Once the second code has been entered, you will need go to the airport metro station and activate the computer there in the back room. Once done the display indicating the destination of the next train will blur and be the sign that the next car will take you to the secret station.
Skyrroz Realizes Warzone Season 6 Subway Secret
Once in the secret station, players will have access to many weapons, loot and advantages such as the specialist bonus, not to mention a lot of money. To get out of the secret station it will be necessary activate the computer in the control room which will restart the metro.