World of Warcraft dragonflight, to the nouvelle extension of Blizzard for the famous MMO is now available. You can venture into the new areas of Dragon Islands to mount your characters 70 level and face new challenges in the various dungeons of the extension.
Many new features such as Counter or the Dragon Ride arrived with dragonflight, today is the addition of a new event accompanied by its unique currency on the Dragon Islands which we are going to talk about.
Sigils of Storm are the new currency Dragon Islands. They are obtained by performing Elemental Storms, these are short events that take place in the four new zones of the continent. Here is all the information you need to know:
- The Elemental Storms last 2 hours
- When a storm hits the Dragon Islands, the surroundings will be infused with one of the four elemental magics (Air, Fire, Water and Earth)
- You will get currency called " Elemental Overflow » which will allow you to buy 359 ilvl equipment as well as a mount and pets.
- Sigil of Storm : Every week, you can recover up to four objects allowing you to start a quest that will reward you with a stamp of storm. This currency can then be used to buy ilvl 385 equipment from the quartermasters in Valdrakken.
You will get Sigils of Storm by collecting cores from enemies in the Telemental storms. You can get up to four cores per week which will start a quest which will then reward you with a Sigil of Storm.
The quest Storm Eruption asks you to go to the location affected by a Elemental Storm and wander the creatures that are there. Then collect the elemental overflow that escapes from these creatures to complete the quest. At the end, return home Rethelshi to complete the quest and get your Stamp of storm.
the steward Rethelshi” Director of Primordial Research” will allow you to spend your Sigils of Storm in exchange for equipment 385 Ilvl. You can get a set with the following bonuses:
- 2) Set: Increases your highest secondary stat by x.
- (4) Set : You gain a primordial spark each time you kill an opponent granting experience or honor. At 5 stacks, your next offensive single-target ability launches a devastating elemental attack.
- (6) Set : Fatal damage causes an overcharge of Primal Energy, making you immune to damage and harmful effects for 8 sec. Can only be used outdoors, on the Dragon Islands.
You will find in the same place Mythressa "Primal Researcher Apprentice" who will offer you the same equipment, but this time in 359 ilvl. She also offers you the Stormhide Dracamander in exchange for 2 elemental overruns.
Now you know everything there is to know about the new World of Warcraft Currency, how to get it and where to spend it! Do not hesitate to consult all our other guides on CreamofGames.
Join the community CreamofGames on Discord, play WoW with other players while being informed of our latest articles!|