If you are one of those players who want to stand out on the battlefield of Free Fire this is the best solution! Since, showing your player nick on the screen of each game every time you kill a player can be interesting and intriguing. Keep in mind that this is an easy and safe procedure, so you are not in danger of having your account banned.
So if you want your player name to be displayed on the game screen every time you kill an opponent, you should go for the action called nombre spectrum Free Fire, and to do so you should not invest a lot of time and care.
OUTSTANDING: achieve the best Free Free Fire Codesthe
How to put Free Fire Spectrum Name?
- We must start by starting a session in the Garena game Free Fire.
- In the game lobby we are going to click on the section our profile, which is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then, you must click on the yellow icon under our profile picture in the upper left corner of the screen. This icon will allow us edit our username in game.
- At the moment the window will appear name change.
- To perform this action you need to have 800 diamonds or a name change ticket. Choose the option of your preference.
- Then, we enter from our browser of preference on the page Nickfinder website, which is the platform to create our new game Nick.
- Together we open the text editor of our computer, it can be the Notepad or Word.
- If we are carrying out this operation from the cell phone, it is necessary to open an App where we can create our special name.
- In the text editor we put the name that contains ten characters, counting blanks and singular characters.
- Press enter and in the second line of the text editor we copy a number from 1 to 9.
- We copy each and every one of the data entered in the text editor and paste it in the Free Fire game window called «nickname change».
- Then, in any of the two options available that we previously mentioned. And ready!