How to use a cheat code in Assassin's Creed Valhalla ? Although Ubisoft did not provide cheat codes unlike Rockstar Games et GTA 5 for example, there is a way to change the way you play thanks to WeMod. However, keep in mind that this method is only allowed in single player mode, using it in multiplayer will result in a ban.
We explain here how to use WeMod on Assassin's Creed Valhalla on PC in order to take advantage of cheat codes in the game.
- Read also | Cheat codes, are there any cheat codes in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
WeMod, how to use a cheat code in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
Although some publishers integrate cheat codes directly into their games, this is not the case for Ubisoft for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. However, software called WeMod, already available on many games, should allow you to modify certain game settings and thus have fun in the story mode. To download it just follow the following steps.
- Go to the official WeMod website.
- Click on " Download for Windows "and run the .exe file.
- Once installed, go to GAMES to see which games are compatible.
- By clicking on the game different cheat options will appear (jump height, god mode etc).
- Then launch Assassin's Creed Valhalla and use the ALT+TAB function to return to WeMod and activate the cheat codes wanted.
A YouTube video published by CliclicTest details the whole procedure to follow to take advantage of WeMod.
It should be noted that it is possible that the use of these codes block the obtaining of trophies.