Free Fire It is one of the best known battle royale on the planet. But why? This is due to the fact that it has many outstanding aspects, since its developer has been in charge of keeping it constantly updated.
For this reason, many people want to know every detail of this entertaining. One of the most common questions players ask themselves is what is unlimited ammunition in Free Fire, if you also want to know, today we are going to explain everything to you!
OUTSTANDING: achieve the best Free Free Fire Codesthe
What is putting unlimited ammunition in free fire?
We all know that in this game there has always been competitiveness on the part of the players, in each and every one of the games in any of its modes, even from duos to singles. Therefore, many of the users want to learn techniques that help them win.
Therefore, it is essential to know what is unlimited ammunition in free fire, so that you can be victorious in each and every one of your games. Unlimited ammo is essentially a setting that helps us decide whether the user can search for the ammo or not.
How to put unlimited ammunition in Free Fire?
- To start you must customize the game, for this you will have to press the option “configurations” located at the top left.
- When you click on settings, you will be able to see three options and you will have to press the option “game".
- So that you can properly configure your PvP you will have to alter the options that we will present to you below:
- Rounds: 11
- HP: 500
- Modena defaults
- PS: 200
- Speed of movement: 100 percent
- Fall damage: DO NOT
- Limited ammunition: NO
How do you create a PvP room?
So you can player in a room player vs player you must have a card that has the name “room”. This card will allow you to create a virtual game that can be customized in a traditional way or a squad duel.
So you can create a PvP room You must follow the steps that we will present to you now.
Step by step
- To start you must enter the option “Game modes” and click on the option “Video".
- Then, you will be able to customize the game in “traditional mode or squad duel”. In order to create it correctly, you must click on the “squad duel mode".
- Now, you will be able to estimate the most common game modes, either “1 vs 1 or four vs 4”, In addition to this, a little tab will appear in which you will have the possibility to invite your friends or opponents.