The Blox Fruits capes are considered to be an unusual accessory that is extremely useful. These layers give you health and precise energy, in addition to this they significantly increase the damage caused to your opponents. Read on and you will find out how to achieve a layer in Blox Fruits from Roblox.
The cost of Blox Fruits capes changes according to the cape's gender and its quirks.
OUTSTANDING: Discover How to Get SuperHuman in Blox Fruitsthe click on the button
How to get a layer in Blox Fruits
Blox Fruits capes are classified as a rare or rare accessory, and getting them gives you an energy boost.
In Blox Fruits, you will find a plurality of layers, each one has a different cost, according to each of its peculiarities. Certain layers can be acquired without needing to be in a specific level of the game. And according to each of its peculiarities, it will let you access the NPC that owns the layer.
One of the layers of Blox Fruits, is the black layer, you can get it in Marineford, in the Marine Fortress. For this you just have to:
- Go to the first tower you find on the right in the Marine Fortress
- Enter the tower and go to the top of exactly the same. There you will find a chest that has a secret staircase
- Go down the secret staircase and there you will meet an NPC called Parlus, he will offer you the black cloak of Blox Fruits for sale at a cost of fifty thousand Beli
To get the cape you need to be at level fifty in the game.
Advantages of the black layer of Blox Fruits
- The black layer of Blox Fruits, is the simplest to achieve, and is ideal for beginning players.
- Obtaining the black cloak from Blox Fruits, allows your avatar to increase health and energy level to more than 100
- When you engage in close combat, the damage you deal to your opponents is more than 5
- The black cape from Blox Fruits is a partially low cost accessory.
- This cape is ideal for use in game builds
Blox Fruits Black Layer Disadvantages
- The damage that this layer causes to the opponents is not considered as a large damage.
- Its use does not generate any extra in the mobility of the Blox Fruits player.