If you want to achieve a rare or legendary pet in Pet Simulator X Roblox, trading is the ideal and fast way to achieve it. With trade we can sell or exchange certain of our pets. But how to trade, in the next article we will show you how to sell pets in Pet Simulator X.
OUTSTANDING: Find out about How to be a Hacker in Robloxthe click on the button
You want to sell a pet in Pet Simulator X, this way you will get coins, diamonds or a new pet that is rare or legendary. Through trade we can effect this action.
The trade or exchange of pets and items in Pet Simulator X is a good option for players who want to sell a pet to receive coins or diamonds in return.
Trading can be done with any Pet Simulator X player, they just need to be logged in to the exact same server where we are.
To carry out trading in the Pet Simulator X game, it is extremely easy, you just have to carry out the steps shown below:
- When starting a session in Pet Simulator X, we must find the icon that is represented by the figure of a pet. It's at the bottom of the game screen.
- After clicking on the icon already described above, we are going to choose the double arrows that point to Trade.
- A new menu will be displayed, the one containing the list of friends who are on the exact same server as .
- We select the friend with whom we want to start the trade or exchange.
- We send you a request, which the friend to approve or refuse.
- If the player accepts the first option, a timer will be displayed which will count down. In the course of this time we can cancel the sale operation. If the clock reaches the end the operation will be marked as successful.
- Instead, if the player clicks the Decline option, they will have the opportunity to make a counter offer, and then return to trade.
- If any player puts their pets up for sale, the system will warn them that they cannot have an empty inventory. You must keep at least one pet.
- Pets that were acquired in an event exclusive to Pet Simulator X cannot be sold or traded.
- Some players make the sale of their pets, outside the trade and can be deceived so it is not convenient to use non-regular channels.